Okay, so I have been tagged. My friend Madeline tagged me, so I guess I'll play.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
Weird/Random Things About Me
1. My name was almost Boston. My mom and dad in their hippie days thought this would be a cool name. When my brother and his wife were expecting their second, I told him this story. He named his daughter Boston. I like to think she'd named after me, in a way.
2. I was supposed to pick my own middle name. Again, my mom had some idea (influenced by the movie A Thousand Clowns). The kind of weird thing is that I never did.
3. My feet are two different sizes. Completely.
4. I always thought I was born on the day men landed on the moon. My parents told me this. There was this story about how I was just out the womb and there lay my mom watching me land on the moon.....well, it was actually three days later. Maybe that is when she came out of her post partum bliss enough to turn on the tv.
5. I still have my teddy bear, Theodore. I love him. I am not ashamed :)
6. I am very superstitious about rocking chairs. They should not rock with no one in them. My Nana taught me that.
7. When eating with a spoon, I have to use a small teaspoon. I cannot stand the feel of a larger spoon. I never use soup spoons.
Whew! That was harder than I thought.
Okay, I am tagging.....
Ella at My Homeschool Life
Dee at Diary of a Mad Crafter
Robin at Blue Skies Urban Farm
Denise at Mom in Madison
Mandaroo at Second to the Right, Straight on til Morning
Chloe at The Mindful Home
Jean at Freckles Filled With Love