Friday, March 7, 2008

I've been tagged by Dancing Chickens

A- Available?: for cookie making
B-Best friend: My mom and my daughter, and the incomparable Melissas
C-Cake or Pie?: Cake (sorry Ella)
D-Drink of choice: Water. I know it is boring, but I love love love water (or water with some tea bags or coffee...)
E-Essential thing used everyday: computer
F-Favorite color: red
G-Gummi bears or worms: bears
H-Hometown: Raised in Cambridge, MA and that feels like my Hometown. But I do feel at home in Centerville, too
I-Indulgence: fru fru coffee
J-January or February: January, I love the post Christmas coziness and the anticipation of New Year adventures
K-Kids and names: Ella (also Ella-Bella or Bells), Declan
L-Life: always surprising
M-Marriage date: March 23, 1996
N-Number of siblings: 1 Awesome Brother
O-Oranges or apples: oranges
P-Phobias: leeches
Q-Quote: "If you have a problem with this, I understand completely." Freamon, The Wire (I am right now OBSESSED with that show....so it is my quote right now, but also apropos, doncha think?)
R-Reason to smile: Lately, it is my crazy little puggies.
S-Season: Fall
T-Tag three people: Ella, Marcia, Wild and Free
U-Unknown fact about me: Because I have had chronic insomnia, even as a baby, my mom made me a sand box in the tub in the commune we lived in when I was a toddler, so I wouldn't keep all the womyn awake.
V-Vegetable you don't like: I haven't met one yet.
W-Worst Habit: picking my nose. Sorry. I can't believe I admitted that.
X-Xrays you have had: shoulder
Y-Your favorite food: Depends on the mood, dumplings, sushi and hot and sour soup, cranberry bars or lemon squares, breakfast in bed that my kids made me, homemade bread with peanut butter on it. Oh, yeah, peanut butter. I'd be really sad without peanut butter.
Z-Zodiac: Cancer

1 comment:

theorivas said...

Yeah, Jessica! I am glad that you are blogging again!